The Media Research Center (THE MRC or we) is the owner and operator of https://www.healthglobenews.pw (the Website), a multimedia news and commentary website.
We are operated entirely within the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please note that any information – including personal data – that we collect about you will be transferred to and processed in the United States. You hereby consent to these transfers.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM AND ABOUT YOU
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN USING OUR SERVICES
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
HOW CAN YOU MAKE CHOICES ABOUT THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
LINKS TO OTHER (THIRD PARTY) WEBSITES
HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
SPECIAL NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
HOW TO CONTACT US
I. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
A. Personally Identifiable Information We Collect From and About You
Information We Collect Directly From You: THE MRC may collect certain types of personally identifiable information — that is, information that can identify an individual — directly from you, including but not limited to:
- e-mail address
- date of birth
- zip code
- credit or debit card information
We may collect some or all of this information if you:
- visit the Website, make inquiries through the Website or offline
- purchase products or services on the Website
- use our Website
- share your e-mail address to subscribe to email newsletters
- post comments, messages, letters and the like on the Website
- participate in any surveys, contests, or sweepstakes sponsored by THE MRC
- register for our Services
- provide tips, comments or questions to us
- contact us for customer service or other purposes
- provide it to us when contacting us about this Policy